Attorney at law Edvardas Steckis have more than 8 years of experience in corporate and contract law. Edvardas Steckis specializes in corporate risk management, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance corporate matters, construction law, leasing, services contracts. Also advises, prepares legal documents and represents clients in matters of employment law, public law, administrative and criminal offences to the environment, labor and social rights, property and property rights, economics and business, as well as to the civil service and the public interest, represents Lithuanian and foreign enterprises in pre-trial and legal disputes and pre-trial investigation institutions.
• Advised and represented in matters of labor law cleaning company in the process of transferring part of a business.
• Advised and represented the company in collective bargaining, group redundancies.
• Advised and represented the e-money institution in the field of the passporting rights (EU).
• Advised clients and prepared construction management contracts.
• Represented the head of the company in a criminal case in the field of public procurement.
• Advised the company on issues of criminal liability of legal entities in the field of public procurement.
Since 2018 – AAA Law
2016–2017 – Law firm Krištapavičius, Ivanauskas, Milovas
2008–2016 – Attorney at law S. Chimino law firm
Since 2016 – Attorney at law
2008–2016 – Assistant attorney at law
2008 – Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania, Master’s degree in Law
Lithuanian, English, Russian
Since 2016 – Lithuanian Bar Association