The professional precision of details significant to the client, the solutions oriented the clients’ business needs and the personal responsibility for the high quality of legal services are what our clients appreciate and what they expect in working with the attorney at law Justina Nikė.
Justina has over ten years of experience in the fields of commercial litigation, intellectual property law and unfair competition. In recent years her practice mainly focuses on various legal issues in area of advertising, media and technology law.
Employment law is a further speciality of Justina‘s activity. She daily advises our clients in all employment related matters.
– Advised one of the largest social media companies on the legal requirements for the content of advertising posted in social networking sites.
– Advised the well-known technology company developing eCommerce solutions regarding the infringement of the earlier right to legal person’s name.
– Represented a body of collective administration in a legal dispute against the pay television operator having substantial market share of this sector regarding the avoidance of paying remuneration for the use of objects of authors and related rights via satellite network in Lithuania.
– Represented the supervisory authority in court cases regarding the temporary suspension of retransmission of the Russian language channels retransmitted in Lithuania or their moving to the programme package provided at an additional cost due rebroadcast of potential propaganda and other forbidden information.
– Represented the construction company in a legal dispute regarding the termination of FIDIC contract for construction and the award of debt of the value of nearly EUR 5 million for work undertaken.
– Represented the pharmaceutical company in a dispute for recognition that the term citramon is a generic name for a specific medicinal substance.
– Advised the company which belongs to international group of IT companies on the establishment of payroll system, the introduction of flexible regime for working time and various other employment law aspects.
Since 2008 — AAA Law
Since 2013 — Attorney at law
2009-2012 — Assistant attorney at law
2009 — Vilnius University, Master in Law
Lithuanian, English, Russian
Lithuanian Bar Association, member